Moments after Barcelona sack they head coach, more pressure mounts on the head coach of Manchester United. four big names are in the race but who is going to win the race, and be named as the head coach of Manchester United.
- First on the list is Ole Gunnar Solskjær, the nordmenn is under a lot of pressure these after losing 0-5 to Liverpool, Leicester city and Aston Villa yet many think his job is secured since he is an old Manchester united player. He was born on Feb 26, 1973 (48). He was lost 5 of the 13 cupped competition Manchester united has played this season.
2. Zinedine Yazid Zidane, popularly known as Zizou, is a French former professional football player who played as an attacking midfielder. Zidane has achieve greater heights as player and manager. he current tops all other managers to be appointed as the next Manchester united manager.
Zidane’s trophy haul as Real Madrid head coach
- Two LaLiga titles (2016/17 and 2019/20)
- Three Champions Leagues (2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18)
- Two Spanish Super Cups (2017, 2019/20)
- Two UEFA Super Cups (2016, 2017)
- Two FIFA Club World Cups (2016, 2017)
3. Erik ten Hag is current the head coach of Ajax (since 2018), yet he is the race of managers who can take over from Ole. can the director of Man Utd “poach” him from Ajax. Ten Hag tactics can be seen the the beautiful football Ajax plays.
4. Conte, may be seen in England again if the old Chelsea manager is able to top this race. His knowledge in the English Premier League may be one thing that may put him ahead of all the other managers. Is Manchester united going to fall on an ex chelsea loyal as they did in the case of Mata and Matic. He is the most experience out of the managers in the list.