Two women killed in Egypt’s Red Sea shark attack

Source: BBC

Egyptian officials say that two women have now been killed in shark attacks while swimming in the Red Sea.

The environment ministry says the attacks occurred within 600m (1,970 ft) of each other.

The authorities had earlier announced that an Austrian woman in her 60s had died of her injuries on Friday .

A Romanian woman in her 40s is now also said to have been killed.

The incidents happened in the Hurghada region, which is a major tourist resort.

Several beaches have been closed in the area as a result.

More stories

Kindly Share
   
   

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.