Beverly Afaglo is a Ghanaian TV presenter and an Actress. She lost her house and everything in it to fire. Though the fire service arrived on time, they could not put off the fire.
Beverly wrote on her Instagram handle after the fire; “The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke…”.
She further questioned the unpreparedness of the fire service; “Why are they not well equipped 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile,…”.
In a video seen by Chaels Media, everything in the house was completely burnt down.